A great opportunity to trial in preparation for the 2015 Southwest Region IPO Championship
Scottsdale Schutzhund Club
2015 Winter Trial
USCA/SV, WPO Judge Bill Szentmiklosi
WHEN: January 10-11, 2015 (January 11th will only be used if necessary)
ENTRIES CLOSE: January 3rd, 2015
LATE FEE: $20.00
WHERE: South Pointe High School 8325 S. Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85042
TITLES OFFERED AND FEES:
- BH $50.00
- IPO 1-3 $75.00
- IPO- VO $75.00
- APR 1-3 $60.00
- UPR 1-3 $40.00
- FPR 1-3 $40.00
- NON USCA Members $29.00
HELPERS: Rodd Proctor, Erin Easter, Erik Freitag
SCHEDULE: We will try to hold all phases on Sat (any overflow on Sunday)
- TRACKING: Caravan to tracking leaves at 7:30 AM at the Burger King on El Mirage and Olive Ave., City of El Mirage (Location of tracking fields to be announced) Tracking will be on plowed dirt. After tracking we proceed directly to the venue- South Pointe High School
- BH’s- The obedience portion of the BH’s will begin immediately upon return from tracking.
- LUNCH- Concessions will be offered by the student clubs of South Pointe High School
- OBEDIENCE/PROTECTION will start immediately after lunch.
- BH’s Part B- The traffic portion of the BH’s will take place after protection.
Downloadable Trial Documents